11.1.07

internet crush

I am quickly developing an internet crush on Current blogger Hans Eisenbeis. He's just so darn witty. And a music braniac. Sigh.
(yes, "gigantic dork" comments are always welcome.)

OK, so thank you, CP Culture to Go, for pointing out Pinch TC, a new(ish) blog co-authored by Eisenbeis and Molly Priesmeyer, of City Pages repute. The link above is apparently a beta site... but I think this could be a delightful resource for witty smarm and other goodness about my fair city. Keep an eye on these two... Corey Anderson calls 'em the new Steve and Sharon. Giggle.

Sigh. Now I have 2 internet crushes.

1 comment:

HCE said...

Hi Sarah! Funny, I'm a fan of yours too!

I'm sort of cutting back on the Current blog right now, but stay tuned to Pinch, cos Molly and are trying to amp that up a bit.

Kind regards--Hans

(Bad form to comment instead of email, I know, but I blogger is really buggy tonight...)