12.12.06

sing-song challenge

I was sent this survey today... and I guess I have apparently had enough memes for one life to mess with this one.
Here's the deal:
I filled this out, but instead of it being all about me, it's all song lyrics.
See if you can't figure out the songs. I'll post answers in a couple day's time.

All About Me Survey


I Amsmelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.
I Wantto be sedated.
I Haveroamed through the fields, only to be with you.
I WishI was a little bit taller.
I Hateeverything about you.
I FearI have nothing to give, I have so much to lose here in this lonely place.
I Hearnoises in the darkness, I hear sadness .
I Searchmyself.
I Wonderwonder, ooh, bah doo wah oooh. Who wrote the book of love...
I Regretthat I did it like a junkie when he\'s jonzin\'
I Loveyou, love you, madly.
I AcheSomeday, you will ache like I ache.
I Alwaysget what I want.
I Usuallydo. and although i know it\'s a long road back i promise you...
I Am Notafraid, I am not afraid, I am not afraid!
I Dancewith you sleeping in the beetle bug...
I Sing“Get down here, dance with me. Wreck your life my way. Feel terribly clean and you’ll find the things that you say do not matter to me.”
I Neverever, ever loved somebody, the way that I loved you.
I Rarelywear a dress well...
I Crya river over you.
I Am Not Alwaysthat way.
I Losemy faith in you. There\'ll be nothing left for me to lose.
I'm ConfusedRight now, I don’t exactly know what to choose ...
I Needyour love. Like a needle needs a vein, I need your love.
I Shouldstay. Or should I go?


Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

No comments: