19.12.06

Hoist a libation of choice. It's Tuesday and school's out. forever. Well, almost.

via 3QuarksDaily: this really great photography collective of unseen UK. Neato. (Heather especially would like the sheep.)
~~~~~~~~~~
I want, I want, I want, I want, I want!
~~~~~~~~~~
Minneapolitan update: Since Time can't choose a person of the year, perhaps the Star Tribune can? (via metroblogging Minneapolis.)
~~~~~~~~~~
Reason #05429 I hate beauty pageants.
~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, I'm apparently Dutch. (thanks to Daily Irrelevant for pointing this out.)
~~~~~~~~~~
Paige and I have been jamming to The Decemberists latest release, The Crane Wife, the last couple days. She really digs The Decemberists. Another reason she's the coolest. preschooler. ever.
~~~~~~~~~~
I had to dig for this one (the current blog, linking to another blog, linking to...) a CityPages story on a Nordeast Karoke marathon?
Nice.
~~~~~~~~~~
Threadless, I love you. Have babies with me, which we will swaddle in your fabulous t-shirts.

No comments: