19.12.06

drumroll, please. The most under-anticipated answers are...

OK, no one bit on my challenge to name the artists/songs from last week. Ah well, I didn't forget (OK, I did forget, and then I remembered just now) that I promised answers. Here they be...

I Am smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.
I Want to be sedated. (The Ramones... I Wanna Be Sedated.)
I Have roamed through the fields, only to be with you. (U2... Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.)
I Wish I was a little bit taller. (Skee-lo... I Wish.)
I Hate everything about you. (Three Days' Grace... (I Hate) Everything About You.)
I Fear I have nothing to give, I have so much to lose here in this lonely place. (Sarah McLachlan... Fear.)
I Hear noises in the darkness, I hear sadness. (Tegan and Sarah... I Hear Noises.)
I Search myself. (Blondie... I Touch Myself.)
I Wonder wonder, ooh, bah doo wah oooh. Who wrote the book of love... (The Monotones ... Who Wrote the Book of Love.)
I Regret that I did it like a junkie when he's jonzin' (LL Cool J... I've Changed.)
I Love you, love you, madly. (Duke Ellington... Love You Madly.)
I Ache. Someday, you will ache like I ache. (Courtney Love... Doll Parts.)
I Always get what I want. (Avril Lavigne... I Always Get What I Want.)
I Usually do. and although i know it's a long road back i promise you... (I'll Be Home for Christmas.)
I Am Not afraid, I am not afraid, I am not afraid! (R.E.M.... The Outsiders.)
I Dance with you sleeping in the beetle bug... (Of Montreal... Cherry Peel.)
I Sing “Get down here, dance with me. Wreck your life my way. Feel terribly clean and you’ll find the things that you say do not matter to me.” (Coach Said Not To... Word That I Employ.)
I Never ever, ever loved somebody, the way that I loved you. (Rilo Kiley... I Never.)
I Rarely wear a dress well... (Ani DiFranco... I'm No Heroine.)
I Cry a river over you. (Diana Krall... Cry Me A River.)
I Am Not Always that way. (A-Teens... For All That I Am.)
I Lose my faith in you. There'll be nothing left for me to lose. (Sting... If I Ever Lose My Faith In You.)
I'm Confused. Right now, I don’t exactly know what to choose ... (Natalie Brown... Confused.)
I Need your love. Like a needle needs a vein, I need your love. (U2... I Need Your Love.)
I Should stay. Or should I go? (The Clash... Should I Stay or Should I Go.)

No comments: