11.5.07

song of the day


I may not always love you
But long as there are stars above you
You never need to doubt it
I'll make you so sure about it
God only knows what I'd be without you
If you should ever leave me
Though life would still go on believe me
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would living do me
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows what I'd be without you
If you should ever leave me
Well life would still go on believe me
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would living do me
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows

1 comment:

j said...

*i love the juxtaposition of sweet beach boys song and silly picture

*here are your 5 questions. my lazy ass did not tailor them specifically to each interviewee. sue me. my legal logic will baffle you:

1. suppose, for totally moral but still illegal reasons, you've killed a man. where do you hide the body?

2. if you were only allowed 3 pairs of shoes for the rest of your life, what shoes would they be and why?

3. if, instead of going to work next monday, you had to relive a day from your childhood, what would it be?

4. suppose that through a combination of apocalyptic disaster and spontaneous collective memory loss, the human race no longer has the means or knowledge to brew beer. what do you drink when you get home from work?

5. the perfect chocolate chip cookie: chewy or crunchy?