9.5.07

liberated.

I'm grouchy, tired, sick of writing, sick of fighting with Microsoft Word.
So I liberated these questions from Diana's blog. At least it got my mind off the grumpiness of today.

(1) My uncle once... slept on the front lawn of the cabin, after a really drunken softball tournament.
(2) Never in my life... have I been stung by a bee.
(3) When I was five... I was obsessed with cabbage patch kids and making Laura Kordiak (my neighbor girl) be my friend. It didn't work out, by the way.
(4) High school was... too long ago to really matter, anymore.
(5) I will never forget... who am I kidding? I forget most things.
(6) I once met... a giant, speeding tour bus on the side of a cliff in Western Ireland, barrelling straight toward me on a hairpin curve. Good times.
(7) There’s this girl I know who... while she hasn't yet been to kindergarten, knows The Beastie Boys and Brother Ali know how to rock it.
(8) Once, at a bar... I drowned a rubber duck in a pint of cider.
(9) By noon, I’m usually... starving.
(10)Last night... I wrote 23 pages of thesis and digested 8 episodes of Buffy.
(11)If I only had... less personal frustration today.
(12)Next time I go to church... Dave will be home!
(13)Terry Shiavo... is real dead.
(14)What worries me most is... everything worries me. There isn't really a ranking system.
(15)When I turn my head left, I see... pictures of the most important people in my life, a ton of files I'm ignoring, my iPod, cubeland.
(16)When I turn my head right, I see... an office-issued phone, supplies, more pictures. Ooh. and my overflowing recycling bin.
(17)You know I’m lying when... I blush, giggle, and/or stutter. I'm a miserable liar.
(18)What I miss most about the eighties... being 8 years old.
(19) If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be... Kat from Taming of the Shrew? Although I've been cast as Hamlet's Ophelia three times. So perhaps I really more embody the love-sick, crazy, suicidal type. Dear God help us all.
(20)By this time next year... it will be spring again.
(21)A better name for me would be...that intensely beautiful, independently wealthy, intelligent and funny woman who doesn't have to work to pay the bills.
(22) I have a hard time understanding... accounting.
(23) If I ever go back to school, I’ll... be a few years older. I'm graduating in a week, for God's sake! I'd like some time off.
(24) You know I like you if... I can openly belch and/or curse in your presence.
(25) If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be... God.
(26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro... all people I've never met.
(27) Take my advice, never... settle.
(28) A song I love, but do not own is... probably on my to-buy music list.
(29) If you visit my hometown, I suggest... staying. I love minneapolis with all that is in me.
(30) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars... have nothing I can see in common.
(31) Why won’t people... use their turn signals while driving?
(32) If you spend the night at my house... you may get to sleep in the twin bed with Dora sheets on it.
(33) I’d stop my wedding for... I'm having a wedding?
(34) The world could do without... manipulation.
(35) I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than... go back to the life I had in 2004.
(36) My favorite blonde is... that super-duper fake platinum blonde.
(37) Paper clips are more useful than... the little paper dots that come out of the 3-hole punch.
(38) If I do anything well, it’s... multi-task.
(39) And, by the way... I'm now less grumpy than I was 15 minutes ago.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Awww...you like me! You really like me!!!

j said...

i love this. mostly because i've slept in the dora sheets...with a boy! bwahahaha.