25.5.07

I, urbanwanderlust, do solemnly swear.

Alright, maybe it's not that serious.

But the DTs and I did agree on a computer-free weekend (so he won't work and I won't blog a weekend at the lake away.)

I may rue this decision if it decides to rain all damned weekend long. Or maybe we'll just go puddle-jumping, swim even if it is freezing out, make a fire, eat s'mores, and snuggle under cabin-y blankets to chase the chill away.

Damn, I love long weekends in the woods.
(We didn't make promises about not using the phone for mobile blogging... mwah hah hah hah. No pictures of me in a swimsuit -- promise. I'm too ghostly white -- and drank way too much beer this winter -- for that nonsense.

Happy holiday weekend. Chase down some happy; I know I will be. I'm heading to my happy place -- the ideal Sarah place, the place that always makes me happy, always brings me joy, always gets me to relaxing and resting and recharging. I can't wait to spend three quality days with the people I love most in the world, doing a whole lotta nothing important except being.

Cheers!

1 comment:

j said...

have so very much fun and see you tuesday for surly/tower. my happy involves a 6 of pbr tallboys, my bicycle, and mankato. rock!