31.5.07

Dirty Velour, is turning me on.

on this fine Thursday....

...my iPod is currently spinning a Melodious Owl song that makes me want to drink gin and tonics and get crazy-dancing at the t-rock (which I'm going to recovering from in a weeks' time, anyhoo.)

...my mind wanders into the realm of sewing skirts, and I bless the blog world for providing me with myriad patterns and tutorials.

...I am potentially kicking ass and taking names on my to-do list.

...There are 3 separate brews going in my basement, which I'm really excited about. And bottles of the last batch the DTs whipped up in April are priming in a dark corner as I type. Should be ready 'round Father's Day. Have I mentioned how much I dig on the way my house smells after we've been brewing all night?

...I'm in desperate search for a cheap used 10-speed roadbike.

...I anxiously anticipate a weekend of patio-loafing, St. Paul style, biking to Buffy, farmer's-marketing, beer-festivaling, and Grand-Old-Day sunburn and wandering. Sigh. Life is good.

No comments: