11.5.07

Jana inadvertently challenges me to a Friday Five.

1. suppose, for totally moral but still illegal reasons, you've killed a man. where do you hide the body?

Perhaps I don't hide it at all. Perhaps I hang it on a post in my front yard as a warning to anyone else who wants to cross me.
***
2. if you were only allowed 3 pairs of shoes for the rest of your life, what shoes would they be and why?

black kitten heels
brown danskos
running shoes

I am all kinds of creative and ridiculous in many facets of my life. But I am all practicality when it comes to shoes.
***
3. if, instead of going to work next monday, you had to relive a day from your childhood, what would it be?

Give me any 95 degree, not-a-cloud-in-the-sky, summer day at my grandparent's backyard pool.
***
4. suppose that through a combination of apocalyptic disaster and spontaneous collective memory loss, the human race no longer has the means or knowledge to brew beer. what do you drink when you get home from work?

I sign my will and trust, kiss my daughter goodbye, and drink a gallon of Dran-o.
A mojito would also do the trick (at least if it's warm out), and there's nothing like hot cider and whiskey after being out in the cold too long.
***
5. the perfect chocolate chip cookie: chewy or crunchy?

When warm: chewy and buttery
After cooling: cripsy edges with a flat, chewy center. Delicious and perfect when dunked in cold glass of milk. Damn. Now I want cookies.

*****

Since Jana was kind enough to tag me with five questions at my behest, I'll put the same offer out there. You want questions? You just let me know. I'll give YOU questions, sister (or brother, for that matter... this is a gender-equality-friendly blog.)

1 comment:

Diana said...

I want them. You know I want them.
:)