8.5.07

I haven't (yet) died. I promise.

Posts may be sporadic this week: finals (for the last time!) means I have about 20-30 more pages to write before the week is out. Channeling almost all of my writing energies to finishing the thesis.

On the bright side: it's mother's day this weekend, and I get to spend some quality time with my beautiful daughter after I'm done writing like a fiend. And there's lot of celebratory stuff happening over the weekend; I'm stoked.

And the garden gets planted in a week. I brought Paige home these adorable little gardening tools from England - which she promptly compared to the gardening tools the Easter Bunny brought me... she's excited about playing in the dirt, too. It's at least week later than I normally plant outside... such is life.

And I graduate on the 19th! I'm picking up cap and gown over lunch today. This makes it so very real...

Also very much looking forward to some hardcore relaxation at the cabin over Memorial Day weekend. Especially excited about seeing my grandparent's newly built retirement home. They have worked so hard to build their dream, and they are finally getting to live it. I'm so delighted for them.

No comments: