21.2.07

things I sometimes forget

  • You can put your mail in those blue mailboxes on the street. And they are all over downtown.
  • I can buy First Ave tickets at Shinders over my lunch.
  • Scrambled eggs are almost always improved with a little salsa and cheese.
  • Not everyone knows the definition of "indie hipster music".
  • Even though I am open to change and find myself to be an adaptable person, there are other people who, no matter what life throws at them, just won't budge.
  • Those people are not my problem.
  • ATMs will sell you stamps in a pinch.
  • You can take the early bus.
  • Shin splints sometimes develop way later than you expect them to.
  • It's harder to give up meat during Lent than I remember it. The bacon looked so delicious this morning.
  • I am really good at spelling (unless I am just typing really fast).
  • There's plenty of time for just about everything I want to accomplish in life.
  • I love running.
  • One man's trash is another man's treasure.
  • The best way to get through a stint of writer's block is to let myself daydream a bit.

No comments: