20.2.07

other randomness

the song-of-the-morning:
Brick - Ben Folds

Things that make me happy:
  • Pictures of the people I love on my desk
  • Quality family time at my cousin's wedding
  • Anticipating quilting and beermaking weekend
  • Frantic sewing
  • Successfully completing a to-do list
  • A MBTI type I finally feel at home with
  • Free coffee
  • 80% off sales on cute shirts
  • eMusic downloads (I'm currently obsessing over Magnus, Minus the Bear and Mason Proper)
  • Hour-long girly, gossip conversations while procrastinating on the next to-do list
  • Bolthouse Farms mocha cappucino protien shake thingy
  • Prospects of brunchy bloody-marys
  • Planning summer roadtrips
  • Successful toilet training, bedtime prayers, and two-way communication with a preschooler
  • The makeup my sister got me for Christmas
  • Pad thai leftovers
  • Public transit

No comments: