27.2.07

6 more inches. But what do they say about in like a lion?

Spring antsiness ensues at the Green House (and Green cubicle. and Greenmobile.)

Why, praytell, aside from the foot of snow 9and developing winter storm) which reminds me it's still gonna be a while til I can play in the dirt, swim in the lake, or roll down grassy hillsides again?

* Spring training games start tomorrow. Joy!
* A beautiful epistle about how to clean. Makes me want to purge junk, organize closets, and scrub my fridge out top to bottom.
* Burpee sent me a lovely brown package full of seeds yesterday. They felt marvelous... small and round and full of potential.
* I'm sick of wearing winter pants. And now that I work downtown, I see loveliness all the time in the form of spring clothing. Drat.
* I'm sewing a wedding dress which just oozes spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I put in an order with The Powers That Be to not have to drag said beautiful dress through a snow bank??