13.9.06

squee

Squee (skwee.) (noun, verb, adverb, adjective.)
1. A feeling of childlike delight, generally directed at something trivial.
2. The sound made when expressing said feeling.
3. The act of being childishly delighted at something generally regarded as trivial.
4. The brief moments I live life for.

I'm digging on squee right now.
a) my class this semester rules. It's all systemic and ethereal and transcendent and experiential. yummers.
b) tuesday night rock shows. my goodness. I hope a really solid guitar inspires as much out of my when I'm 80 as it does right now. It completely makes my life worth living.
c) the new iTunes interface kicks. Now I really feel the need to trade in old sparky here (the 20Gb) for a newer model.
d) fall clothes. I don't know why I'm always giddy as a schoolgirl when I dig out the sweaters and corduroys... reason # 0958372 I am a complete and utter dork.
e) Diana and I are going to take a spinning class. And not that insane exercise stuff... (though at some point in time I wouldn't be opposed to that either)... we're going to learn how to make fibers. I love Crafty Planet.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Crafty Goodness!
Squee!!!