22.9.06

Cold Rainy Days, How I Love Thee.

Let me tell you briefly about this perfect morning before I go back to writing a Talent Management course:

  • It feels like 39 degrees or so out. Definitely fall. And it's raining, and I think it has been for a day or so now, so it's that damp-cold that gets into your bones. But I'm on my couch, basking in the warm heat of the radiators, drinking my 2nd cup of coffee and enjoying a warm belly-full of McCann's Irish Oats.
  • I am still in yoga pants, a tshirt, and hoodie. Yah, it's 10AM. I'm working from home, and I couldn't be more relaxed about it all.
  • I've been listening to my party shuffle since 8. And it hasn't been "off" in mood, yet. Nice.
  • I'm looking forward to good dinner and good company tonight. Yah!
OK, I'm done now. It's fall, I had a chance to just relax last night, and all is as well as it can be.

No comments: