5.9.06

reviews of random goodness

etsy.
it's eBay for indie-crafty goodness. sigh. Guess what? If I don't make your christmas gift this year, you better believe it's coming from etsy.

diet lipton green tea.
this stuff is my new crack. Oh, and it's good for you. Find some. Drink some. Be one with the green tea.

meebo.
this is a very cool instant messaging aggregator that is web-based. Which means chat at work is possible. Now, if I can convince my co-workers (especially those who are remote) that we need this... it'd really rock.

Placebo's new song, Infra-red.
This is not at all my normal style of music. But I lovelovelove this song and I sing like a freak when it's on the radio. It's angry, and I'm too busy dealing with life right now to be angry... but some angry listening (and bad radio karoke) is a good enough outlet for me.

Great Harvest Bread Company's cinnamon roll.
oh. my. god.
they are huge, they are sweet, they are made with whole wheat.

brown corduroy pencil skirts.
I am a sexy fall babe. 'nuff said.

No comments: