14.4.07

fare thee well, schoolgirl.

I finished my last class today.
(I still have two projects to complete... so I'm not *totally* done, but you know... I don't have plans on stepping foot in a classroom again anytime soon.)

This makes me strangely sad. I thought I'd be stoked about finishing graduate school -- and believe me, I am -- but I've been in school full-time since Kindergarten (save the 3-month hiatus I took off during my psychology master's program when Paige was born).

I'm not sure what this means for Sarah, lifetime student, lifelong learner. I'm happy, but at the same time feel directionless and strange. I've counted on school most of my life -- it's been my rock, the thing I could turn to when I wanted to bury my mind.

I mean, I *have* hobbies...
but.

School's out.
Huh.

No comments: