19.4.07

color for thought

Well, I'm done with school. I'm moving this weekend. My weekly routine is all kittywompus, with travel and finishing school and settling into a new place to live.
And I generally have this anxious feeling like I don't know what to do with my life, and have lost touch with that false sense of control you have over your own life.

So I did what every woman does to cope with change: I did something drastic with my hair.


Fig. 1. Drastic Hair Change, circa April 2007.
IMG_2259-1


So, I think I put my hairstylist, who I adore and would follow to the ends of the earth, into a bit of a panic, because it is so different from what we've been doing the last 5 years, and didn't turn out the way she envisioned. But I'm definitely fond of it. Even after a wash or two.

Comments from the peanut gallery?

4 comments:

j said...

this peanut thinks you look hott.

Jess said...

I looooooooooooooooove it!

My hair is actually quite similar, but the highlights are less bright red on my hair.

Sarah said...

Thank you!

I still like it ... sometimes the drastic-change-of-hair crush fades quickly. But I am a happy Sarah.

And I feel all kinds of special, even if it seems like I was fishing for compliments (realized that just now, which isn't at all the case... sigh. )

ABCDH said...

Just checking out your blog now. Love the hair.