21.4.06

alphabet soup

Accent:

I am enchanted by accents.


Booze:

Yes, I drink it. I’m a fan of cosmopolitans, sidecars, gin and tonics, and a good, clean Stella or Grain Belt Premium.


Chore I Hate:

Getting the gross stuff out of the sink drain. Or shower drain. Cleaning the bathroom. Actually, I’m not a big fan of cleaning. This is why I’m hiring a cleaning lady.

Dog or Cat:

This isn’t a good time to ask – I’m mad at the dogs right now.


Essential Electronics:

Laptop. Mobile phone. iPod.

Favorite Cologne(s):

Lush’s Karma


Gold or Silver:

I think I’m more of a silver person, on my self, at home, etc.


Hometown:

Minneapolis. No, I haven’t strayed far. But I intend to.. someday.

Insomnia:

Only when I’m too worried to sleep. Happens way less often than it used to.


Job Title:

Consultant. Imaginative, no?


Kids:

1 little miss Paige, who is about to be 3, and who I could not live without.


Living arrangements:

My beloved and I own a 1920 1.5 story stucco house as close to Minneapolis as we could afford 6 years ago (4 blocks from Theo Wirth parkway). Said child, beloved, 2 dogs, cat and fish live here for the time being.


Most admirable trait:

The ability to manage about 20 different big undertakings at once.


Number of sexual partners:

Waaay less than the US average. Let’s leave it at that.

Overnight hospital stays:

Once when I almost killed myself racing my car. And one other time when I had my tonsils out.

Phobias:

Bugs. Drive-by shootings.

Quote:

Being with you is like walking alone on a very clear day – definitely the sense of belonging there. (e.b. white)


Religion:

I ascribe to Christianity. But I should wear a button that says, “ask me about my ongoing faith crisis.”


Siblings:

One: Becky.


Time I wake up:

6ish. Unless I’m sick or it’s the winter. Then… when the sun comes up.


Unusual talent or skill:

I can make inhuman shapes with my tongue.


Vegetable I refuse to eat:

Lima beans. Though if they are a bean, they aren’t really a vegetable.

Worst habit:

Taking on too much and not knowing when to say uncle. Biting my nails. Talking too loud. Avoiding conflict.

X-rays:

Not too many x–rays. There are a lot more ultrasounds in my life.

Yummy foods I make:

I am generally regarded as the best baker my friends and family know. Too bad sugar is poison to my body, huh…

Zodiac sign:

Capricorn.

No comments: