18.4.06

20 questions

1) The name you fantasized about having when you were a child was:

I really wanted to be Melody or Melanie. Who knows why.

2) What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Listen to trip-hop and knit.

3) If you were to put in a request for your last meal, you would ask for:

Shrimp cocktail, The largest steak I could reasonably eat, fresh steamed asparagus, mashed potatoes, garlic bread, a really quality Caesar salad, and a tower of strawberry shortcake. I think.

4) What one quality most annoys you in a co-worker?

The inability to take responsibility for his or her own actions. And, stealing my ideas.

5) List the first 5 things you can remember doing this morning:

  • Realizing that I was snuggling with Fred, not John
  • Hearing the shower (then realizing there’d be no hot water for me)
  • Rolling back into the covers
  • Feel Fred jump out of the bed when John got out of the shower
  • Squint at the alarm clock to decipher what time it was

6) Which of your features do you most like – and why?

I’m a pretty big fan of my green eyes. Mostly because not everyone has green eyes, and that’s sort of fun.

7) What makes you worry unnecessarily?

Stupid stuff – like carpenter ants and drive-by shootings and escaped sex offenders.

8) If you could go back to school to be anything (money and time aren’t factors here), what higher education/career would you pursue?

Either a writer (which is sort of a close call because I write for a living now), a Broadway actress, or an interior designer.

9) What is your preferred writing implement (pen, pencil, crayon.. be specific.)

Green flair pen. Or an Extra-fine Sharpie. Or a fountain pen.

10) The worst class/workshop/training I have ever attended was:

FISH! Philosophy. Good concept, beat to death with several sticks.

11) What’s your favorite tree?

I like the ginseng tree – isn’t that the one that loses all of its leaves one night in the fall? Otherwise, I’m sort of fond of birch trees because of their pretty bark.

12) Name the first friend you can remember making. Do you know what they are doing now?

Katie Copeland – I lived next door to her when my sister was born (so I think I was like 3 when we met). Have no idea where she is. Or where her super-cute brother ended up. Darn.

13) Are you on myspace?

Yup.

14) iPod or XM?

I’m an iPod girl, myself (and I loved them before EVERYONE had one, thank you very much.)

15) What did you ask for/want for Christmas (or your birthday if you don’t do Christmas) that you haven’t received?

Hrm…maybe a quilting-sewing machine?

16) I am currently obsessed with:

Getting my spring cleaning done and finishing spring semester.

17) Complete the sentence: When I have to go to the post office, I: _____.

Break out in a rash. Then, procrastinate ad nauseum.

18) What animal in nature do you think most closely resembles you?

I want to say a dog, but are they really “in nature”? Wild animal – maybe a loon.

19) How many emails do you think you read on an average weekday?

Fifty or so.

20) The one quality you strive to be on a regular basis is:

The champion of good relationships (is that a quality?)

No comments: