21.4.06

6 things that aren't common knowledge

(modified from the original "6 things no one knows" because if you know me, you know that I'm a total open book.)

1) I am deathly afraid of most varieties of bugs. Irrational fears included getting stung by a bee (which I have never experienced) and waking up covered in ants (which I have also never experienced.)

2) I never knew my paternal grandfather. He was accidentally shot (the loaded gun went off as he was trying to retrieve it from the closet) when my dad was about 4 months old.

3) I have this metabolic disorder called PCOD which perpetuates weight gain, depression, and acne. Thankfully there is a little pill called Metformin which basically makes all those horrible symptoms just, go away.

4) I want more time to write – really write, stuff I love to write – in my life.

5) I used to think I could sing. But I actually think I really suck.

6) I’m just the slightest bit scared of what it will be like to be done with school, and how I am going to fill my time.

No comments: