14.6.07

In lieu of actually documenting something meaningful about my existence...

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) What Greg Likes
2) A Blog of a Good Time
3) bee-spot
4) I was told there would be bacon.
5) urbanwanderlust: roving observations of a city girl.


Now... select five people to tag:
1) Diana
2) Jana
3) Barbara
4) Mojo
5) s4xton (this is the... I don't know you, but like reading you, tag.)


What were you doing 10 years ago?

Working second-shift at a nursing home, writing letters every night to a boyfriend who was in basic training at the time, trying to decide on a major, learning my way around Minneapolis again, paying off my first car loan.



What were you doing 1 year ago?
Preparing for a trip to Ireland, saying goodbye to some of my favorite
co-workers who had just gotten laid off, furiously working on my thesis,
realizing I had all my stuff together (including the courage) to finally
get the Essential Sarah back.


Five snacks you enjoy:
  1. Really fresh salty nuts.
  2. Chunks of high-quality cheese.
  3. any variety of fresh fruit (ooh. and pairing #2 and #3 together... genius.)
  4. Cascade Fresh yogurt.
  5. Right-out-of-the-garden snap peas or green beans.
Five songs you know all the lyrics to:
  1. Son of a Preacher Man (Dusty Springfield)
  2. Cattle and the Creeping Things (The Hold Steady)
  3. Sweet Virginia (Gomez)
  4. Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
  5. Don't Get Around Much Anymore (thank you, Duke Ellington)


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
  1. Create a giant college trust fund for my wee lassie.
  2. Pay (all) the bills. Off. And sit down with someone who can teach me how to live debt-free.
  3. Buy a massive old house in a picturesque Minneapolis locale.
  4. Take extravagant vacations all over the globe.
  5. Give the Current more money.


Five bad habits:
  1. Overcommitting.
  2. Procrastinating.
  3. Opening my mouth. Inserting foot.
  4. Buying unnecessary pants over my lunch hour.
  5. Chocolate.
Five things you like doing:
  1. Baking. Cooking. Eating fruits of aforementioned labor.
  2. Drinking.
  3. Crafting. Then giving it away and letting the look on the recipient's face be my reward.
  4. Playing outside.
  5. Anything having to do with music.


Five things you would never wear again:

  1. Neon.
  2. Patterned spandex capris.
  3. Wet and Wild blue eyeliner.
  4. Acrylic sweaters.
  5. Pleated pants.


Five favorite toys:

  1. A 1983 gray Raleigh 10-speed.
  2. The KitchenAid mixer.
  3. My sewing machine.
  4. The PaperSource bone folder.
  5. An 80GB iPod.

1 comment:

The Process said...

thanks for your entry, it totally made me smile. i love my bone folder from paper source too, this is why we are friends : )