28.11.06

Vote for rock; rock the vote? Whatever...

I Voted in 89.3 The Current's Top 89 Albums of 2006

And, in a preview of the highly unanticipated and entirely biased best of 2006 list I relish subjecting my loyal readers to each and every year, my votes went for:

Art Brut | Bang Bang Rock & Roll
Johnny Cash | American V: A Hundred Highways
Cat Power | The Greatest
Cursive | Happy Hollow
The Decemberists | The Crane Wife
Drive-By Truckers | A Blessing and a Curse
Editors | The Back Room
Gnarls Barkley | St. Elsewhere
Gomez | How We Operate
The Hold Steady | Boys And Girls In America
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness | Fear Is On Our Side
Ok Go | Oh No
Outkast | Idlewild
P.O.S. | Audition
Psalm One | The Death Of Frequent Flyer
Snow Patrol | Eyes Open
The Strokes | First Impressions of Earth
TV On The Radio | Return To Cookie Mountain
The Walkmen | A Hundred Miles Off
M. Ward | Post-War

voice your rock and/or roll opinion and vote on the current's website (follow the link in the title. Could I have made this any easier?)

No comments: