18.11.04

Being Shags

-- the thoughts that end up on the screen instead of staying in my brain go here --
11/22

I will have a new U2 cd in my hot little hands in approximately 4.5 hours. Squeal! And, although most of my now decidedly uncool friends (yah, that's you...) aren't going, I say, God Bless the Sara(h)s, God Bless Bono, and God Bless the Irish.

This week is actually full of anticipation for me. I was thrilled to host Friends Thanksgiving III. It was a blast. It was so much fun that it hurt in the morning. And I guess that's really the way that it should be. I have the greatest friends (wait, didn't I just call them all decidedly uncool?) Ah, well.

I'm all over the place tonight. U2 -- then, one horribly long night of nothingness -- then, happiness is a bottle of muscato d'asti at chez Dave. Whee! A babysitter and all, I can hardly wait.

Squeal! What a fun week it will be (and no work for 4 days...)
sigh...

1 comment:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.