3.11.05

my very favorite apologetic

Gigantically, whoops.

things are a little cleaned up around here these days. not to say that I am ashamed or denying myself any inner thoughts -- but I did inadvertently advertise them to a world that probably didn't need/want to see them.

and now, to borrow shamelessly from my favorite brit playwright:

If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
that we have but slumbered here,
while these visions did appear
And this weak and idle theme,
no more yeilding but a dream
Gentles, do not reprehend,
if you pardon, we will mend.
And, as I am an honest puck,
If we have unearned luck
Now to scape the serpent's tongue
We shall make amends ere long.
Else the puck a liar call,
and so good night unto you all.
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
and Robin shall restore amends.

No comments: