8.11.05

Artists currently reflecting the state of sgh

Nellie McKay new CD due 12/27! Can't wait! Love Nellie! Love her edgy political statements coupled with her musical talent... so makes me want to pack a bag and a wad of money and start over in New York. Sigh.

Dar Williams My Better Self released in October; Dar reflects me in all the goodness and humor that goes into being a parent and a woman and not quite defined as myself just yet.

Rilo Kiley just because they are fabulous, and their songs are about being imperfect. There's not a ton new going on with them that I know...

Scissor Sisters again, not because they have anything new coming out (we can only pray to the music gods for such a blessing) but because they are my latest "whoohoo, I'm going out" addiction these days.

No comments: